Are you thinking of investing in a sauna for your home? To ensure a seamless sauna experience, here are a few things to keep in mind:
- Have a licensed electrician install the outlet on a dedicated circuit.
- Standard: 220-240 volt/ 30 amp NEMA L14-30 outlet
- XL: NEMA 14-50 220-240 volt/ 50 amp outlet
- Supply a power cord long enough to go from your outlet to your sauna.
- Standard: NEMA L14-30 power cord
- XL: NEMA 14-50P Male and SS2-50R Twist 50 amp power cord
Proper preparation will ensure your sauna is ready for use as soon as it arrives, for a stress-free setup.
The Standard Sauna will have a 6KW heater.
The XL Sauna will have a 9KW heater.