- Rinse the stones with clean water to remove any dust.
- Next, sort the stones by size. The larger stones will be used for the bottom and smaller stones for the top.
- Start by carefully laying the larger stones on the bottom to prevent any from falling out.
- Next, start placing all the other stones in one by one. You can place the stones between the heating elements/coils, but be careful not to pack them in too tightly, as this may cause the heating elements/coils to bend or touch.
- Finish stacking the stones until the heating elements/coils are no longer visible.
IMPORTANT: This is important for adding water to create steam in the sauna. Water should NOT touch the heating elements/coils, only the stones.*
Sauna Stone Preparation PDF
Please Note: The standard sauna uses 4 boxes of sauna stones and the XL sauna uses 3 boxes of stones