The following article explains how to put your Plunge All-in into Bluetooth pairing mode.
Why you might do this
- Change or reset your Wi-Fi connection.
- When on-boarding if you can't see your plunge in the list of bluetooth devices.
Instructions for how to do this
- Locate the Wi-Fi Button: Find the "Wi-Fi" button on your Plunge's built-in controller (see image below).
- Initiate Reset Process: Press and hold the "Wi-Fi" button. You need to hold it down for a duration of 10 seconds.
- Listen for Confirmation: At the end of the 10-second period, listen for a confirmation beep. This sound indicates that the reset process has begun.
- Automatic Reboot: Following the beep, your Plunge will automatically power off and then power on again as it reboots. When this happens, you will hear a jingle play twice and the display will show the word "Hi". This is a normal part of the reset process.
- Re-entering Bluetooth Advertising Mode: Once the reboot is complete, your Plunge will automatically enter into Bluetooth advertising mode. This mode is essential for re-pairing your device with the mobile app.
- Pair with the App: You can now proceed to pair your Plunge with the app again. Ensure your mobile device’s Bluetooth is enabled and follow the standard pairing process as outlined in the app.