CHANGE YOUR FILTER. (EASIEST TO
DO WHEN EMPTY). IF FULL, FOLLOW
1. On top of the filter, turn the blue diverter a quarter turn counter
clockwise using the handle of the filter wrench.
2. Use the filter wrench to loosen the filter canister.
3. Replace the filter.
4. Make sure the black O-ring is still in place on top of the filter.
5. Hand tighten filter back on.
6. Turn the blue diverter a quarter turn counterclockwise so that filtration
returns to the system.
We recommend doing this monthly or as needed.
If you own a model older than March 1st, 2023. You will be using the GE filter.