Changing the filter (Monthly or As Needed)
- Pause or turn off your Plunge, then double-check that there are no jets running.
- Remove the circular filter housing cover by lightly pressing it to lift it.
- If the filter housing lid is too tight, you can use the provided filter wrench to twist it open to reveal the filter.
- Take the dirty filter out and place the clean filter in.
- Screw the filter housing lid back on and make sure to hand tighten only. Note: If the lid is loose, the filter housing will leak when the Plunge turns back on.